Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas. This is bad news for me as I have not bought any presents yet. This blog is being made in advance, because I'm so loyal to you readers, and I plan on being very busy during the days proceeding every Christens favorite holiday. As promised, the long awaited second part of "Girls" has arrived. Like all true american things, it has been outsourced (zing). So male readers, you can thank Cameron C., Mary Clare M., and Kelsey M. for the following advice. Some it has been censored. I know what your thinking, what does blogging have to do with sandwiches. The answer is I don't know. But, it's good advice, and it was written decently.
1. Don"t blanking be a blank. no girls like that. Girls like a manly man that is not afraid to make a move
2. If you like a girl, compliment them. Every girl loves being told their beautiful. Do this and your blank (if ya know what im saying).
3. Be respectful. When she says no, it means NO. Dont argue. blank you
4. Make sure you always text and talk to the girl you like. If you don't, I guarantee they dont think you like them.
5. Don't always go for the obvious movie date, take her out to dinner.
6. Dont talk to her like shes your bro, be flirty but not over the top gooey. Try to find that perfect balance of friendship and love
7. When you around your friends, hug her! Hold her hand! It shows your not embarassed and you dont care what your friends think. which is a total blank blank.
8. Don't talk to other girls, while your with her, it comes across as flirting.
9. If you see her with another guy, its normal to be jealous but dont be too protective but show her that you care about her enough to interven.
10. THIS IS A MUST: Initiate everything. make every move first or else you suck and dont deserve a girl. if its your anniversary make sure to remember and mention it first to show you care. Even a small gift or even a card would be nice to give because its the thought about showing her you care that counts.
11. MAJOR: never make plans and cancel. Make sure you can do something before you ask her. Its blanking annoying
ADVICE GIVERS : Mary ClaireMcDonnell, Kelsey Muniz, and Cameron Carpizo
I apologize to any readers who are upset to the blanking but, I went to catholic school, and I have Morales. The requests for shout outs is unbearable, here is a list of people who should read my last article: JESSICA, Ragan, Mary Clare, Nicky, and anyone else im forgetting (consider this your shout out). Like I have said before, the more you ask the less likely you are to receive. Please do me the favor of supporting a friend and follow this link http://soundcloud.com/parkercumbo542/strange-cinema it's a "My Blog" exclusive early release. It would really mean a lot. In anticipation of reaching 1,000 view on this or the following blog, i would like to clarify what is necessary for you to receive one of the many prizes equaling over 1,0.00 dollars :O. First, comment on this or the next blog with your full name. Second, LIKE link on Facebook. I will randomly select the winners. there must be at least 15 participants. 1 in 7 will win. Happy holidays, and thank you all who still visit my blog. I do it for you. I think ill take a break from blogging for a year. ;) Merry Christmas and sorry Jewish readers,spell check didn't even know what i was trying to say.